Monday, November 22, 2010

E+K

E+KE+KE+KE+KDSC_0185EE+KE+KE+KE+KE+K

Remember that wedding I said I was going to in the last post?
Well I never ended up posting these, but I took their engagement pictures last spring.

They were such a fun couple to shoot! They met at Oklahoma City University and their wedding was set at the OCU chapel. So naturally we had to get some fun pictures there with sidewalk chalk. After that we headed to the Paseo Arts district where we found that fantastic pink wall and played around with more sidewalk chalk. Last but not least they wanted to get the feel of Oklahoma City downtown, so instead of just walking around and taking pictures, they were good sports and let me take them atop a parking garage for some extremely romantic shots. She might have even overcome her fear of heights that day!... yeah maybe not. :)

Anyway they are a fun couple with a great sense of adventure so I am sure they have a fun-filled future ahead of them. Congrats guys!

-Angela

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin