Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowed In.

Snowy houses. Breakfast.
When I saw snow outside this morning, I decided to make something for breakfast to warm me up.

Ice + Backyard
...and of course I had to capture a slice of beauty while the eggs were cooking.
Work was cancelled after all and I had all the time in the world.

Snowday.
Because there is nothing else to do but stay inside, edit photos, and have coffee with a fellow snowed in friend.

Boots. Melting.
Just another extreme ice/snowstorm in Oklahoma. The weather here is always changing. Wednesday was in the mid 60s and beautiful.

Yellow.
I always have to have a little reminder of brighter times in my house though.
Call it anti-depressive living.

What do you do when snowed in? I think me and my friend are about to go romping outside in the snow finally. Maybe I'll get a few pictures of that too.

-Angela

2 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

These images are so pretty!

I love staying inside and watching movies when its gross out.

angelarenai said...

Thank you! It was nice to have time to take some pretty shots.

Yeah we prettymuch stayed in for the most part. Save for a brief period of venturing outside then deciding it was too cold. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin