Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis' the season of Vitamin C.

It all starts with that little itch. You know the one. At the back of your throat when you swallow. The sneezes you wishfully think are just allergies. Then a weird feeling of warmth comes over you followed by chills. Yep. You are starting to get sick. And I say.. I will have none of it.

Tis the season of Vitamin C.

Ever since yesterday when I got that first little feeling, I have been inundating myself with very high doses of vitamin C... via a mysterious fizzing elixr called Emergen-C....and it seems to be keeping it at bay...kind of. I am still feeling rather weak and not like myself but my weakness has not turned into the full blown plague just yet.

And plus... who wouldnt want to overdose on Vitamin C when it is flavored like Acai Berry?

-Angela

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin